Saturday, December 10, 2011

Full Moon In The Nick of Time...

(Photo:  Lisa Erin Brown)
I have been mentally tapped from my persistent 'wonky' sleep pattern, but I can't complain about being up all night when it comes to sights like the one pictured.  The full Moon was really beautiful, and thanks to my boyfriend giving me the heads up, I was able to snap off some pictures of it before the thickening cloud cover masked it.  The only disappointment I felt was that I wouldn't be able to witness the full lunar Eclipse that was going to happen early this morning.  The west coast of the US would see the beginning of it, but here on the east coast, zipp-o.  Hopefully, I'll get to see the next one.
(Photo:  Lisa Erin Brown)

(Photo:  Lisa Erin Brown)

(Photo:  Lisa Erin Brown)

(Photo:  Lisa Erin Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment