Sunday, January 27, 2013

Leo & Luna...


It was a beautiful moon last night. Big, bright…full. Shining like a celestial stage lamp, spreading light and shade across night’s landscape. Seems fitting that it should shine so brightly in the reflected brilliance of the blazing sun. January’s Full Moon is positioned in the sign of Leo, a fire sign. Fiery and emotional Leo. Yep…that’s me.

I am a Leo. Under this particular moon I have felt a few things spark. Emotions and traits that reside within this shell. Loyal, creative, energetic, proud, idealistic, optimistic, spirited, anchored, concentrated. Of course, with the positive comes the negative. Everything is a balancing act. I can be stubborn, impulsive, quick to anger. They are all things that fit me comfortably into a position under the sign of Leo…but they all also make me human.

It is said that this particular moon phase carries a couple of prime influences. The first of the two is a strengthening of love relationships. That seems fitting as we continue to home in on the yearly day of love, Valentine’s Day. Seems the moon is getting people geared up for some expressions of adoration. There is one consistent effect of amour, and it comes in the form of a ride on the emotional rollercoaster. The moon is set to take us for that ride whether it’s linked to love or not. All relationships on any level are fair game. Watch out for falling drama…

The other prime effect is in the area of creativity. Over the last week or so I have definitely felt a boost to my initiative, and my creative juices. Granted I haven’t been in a place to start using those abundant juices until now. That’s okay though. My grey cells were working over design ideas in preparation. The Valentine’s Day theme is in the center of the mix as the art project I’m focused on is for a wedding anniversary that falls on that day. Here’s hoping I get it completed in time for mailing…(knocking wood)…

I have always felt my most inspired during night time hours. The moon is always at the center of that inspiration. Calm, peaceful, magically energetic night. Now is a great time for sipping the flow of energy, especially if creativity is in the mix. As I sit down to start sketching this evening, I’ll be having a full frothy mug of moon to help me get started.

Cheers to Luna…


1 comment:

  1. Hola my Leo friend. I love being a Leo. Last nights moon was out of control. xoxo

    ReplyDelete